Senior Accounting ClerkView the full employer profile
1700, Boul. Chomedey,
Lallier Kia de Laval, a proud member of the Groupe Lallier for more than forty years, has earned a reputation of excellence thanks to its dedicated and committed team. Our customer's satisfaction is at the heart of our priorities and that of our employees is just as important. Because at Lallier, the good deal is also having fun to work!
We are looking for a Senior Accountant to fill a full-time position to complement our team.
The position's advantages:
- Flexible daytime schedule from Monday to Friday;
- Competitive salary;
- Group insurance plan after 3 months;
- Generous bank of sick days;
- Social activities;
- Management team that listens to its employees and is respectful;
- Friendly working atmosphere;
- Contribution to the success of a growing company and job security.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Accounting sales records;
- Recording disbursements;
- Being responsible for the vehicles' payment;
- Analyzing auxiliaries at the end of the month;
- Performing discounts on financial products;
- Performing any other related task.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position within the automotive field;
- Sense of initiative and organization;
- Rigour and thoroughness;
- Team spirit;
- Knowledge of Serti software (a major asset).
Do you want to evolve within a company of choice? Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca without further delay.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.