Parts ClerkView the full employer profile
520 Rue Dubois,
We are looking for a Parts Clerk.
The person will have, among others, to:
- Respond professionally to clients (external or internal);
- Prepare various reports;
- Prepare parts orders daily;
- Receive orders;
- Follow-up on back orders;
- Follow-up with customers;
- Use various software effectively (e.g.: Snap-On, CollisionLink, etc.);
- Make sure the billing is done well;
- Manage parts returns;
- Perform any other work-related tasks for the parts department.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
- Training related to a parts department (mandatory) or several years of experience.