Financial & Insurance ManagerView the full employer profile
117, rue Beauvais,
A major company specializing in the sale of pre-owned vehicles is looking for a Financial & Insurance Manager. In full expansion and with a high traffic, we are looking for someone who has experience.
The schedule is from Monday to Thursday, 10 am to 7 pm and Fridays, from 10 am to 5 pm.
The main functions are:
- To meet with customers to define their financing, insurance and extended warranty needs;
- To process transactions in order to have their approvals;
- To have and maintain good relations with financial institutions;
- To process requests for funding received via the Internet.
If your way of working is effective and you are competitive and successful ... Join us for the chance to earn more than $125,000 to $150,000 per year!
Here are the software we use:
- Cielocom (financial software);
- Deal Your Rate;
- CRM Activix;
- Uniefied 2.0;
- Excel and Outlook.
- Having a minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience;
- Being focused on customer experience;
- Demonstrating excellent organization in file processing and for the respect of the company’s policies;
- Having experience in 2nd chance financing;
- Being dynamic and having a positive attitude;
- Being bilingual.
The entire sales team works in collaboration with Financial & Insurance Managers.
* IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT! *
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
- Must be up-to-date in AMF compliance policies.