Parts ClerkView the full employer profile
625 RUE DUBOIS ,
Our company is in full expansion and is looking for a Parts Clerk.
Are you dynamic and do you demonstrate interpersonal skills?
If so, read this!
• Preparing repair orders;
• Helping and informing Mechanics about parts;
• Keeping records of all repair orders, invoices and special order items in good standing;
• Tracking outstanding orders;
• Checking, on a weekly basis, the order’s records and the outstanding orders;
• Making sure to return to suppliers or to store non-salvaged items that are no longer in demand;
• Refilling stocks;
• Notifying the Service Advisor upon receipt of the parts’ special orders;
• Performing other related tasks.
• Having good knowledge of mechanics;
• Having computer skills;
• Being thorough and hardworking;
• Being focused on a job well done;
• Being motivated and punctual;
• Being resourceful and dynamic.
• Demonstrating good team spirit.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.