Telephone Follow-up and Customer Service ClerkView the full employer profile
1369, Montée Masson,
Léveillé Toyota is looking for a Telephone Follow-up and Customer Service Clerk.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the incumbent will have as a main responsibility to carry out telephone follow-ups. This candidate will take incoming calls as well as e-mail, Internet and text message requests from our clients. The person will schedule appointments, replacement at the cash register and perform any other duties related to the position.
- Experience in customer service;
- Excellent oral and written skills;
- Comfortable working with different computer systems;
- Motivated by the achievement of objectives;
- Sense of initiative and resourcefulness;
- Passion for customer satisfaction;
- Good sense of organization;
- Team spirit.
- Experience in a call centre and/or telemarketing;
- Experience in customer complaint resolution.
This position is permanent and the candidate must be available from Monday to Friday, 10 am to 7 pm.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.