Service AdvisorView the full employer profile
1950 boul Chomedey,
HGregoire is looking for a Service Advisor who has INTERPERSONAL SKILLS and who is comfortable COMMUNICATING with the clientele as well as the staff.
Do you think you have what it takes? Join an innovative team!
Here is an overview of your future responsibilities as a Service Advisor:
- Defining the repair and maintenance needs of our customers' vehicles;
- Offering maintenance services;
- Providing quality customer service;
- Advising customers on the maintenance services to be performed on their car;
- Following-up with the client and the workshop regarding the work's status.
- Knowledge of the CDK / ADP system (essential);
- Bilingualism (French and English);
- At least 2 years of experience as a Service Advisor;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to put people in trust;
- Analytical mind.
Five reasons why you should be part of the HGregoire adventure as a Service Advisor:
- Its reputation and strength in the automotive industry;
- Its dynamic and family work atmosphere;
- Its employees' autonomy, creativity and initiative are the reason of its success;
- Its social and environmental involvement;
- Its legendary employee recognition program: The HGreg Club (visit our blog: https://blog.hgregoire.com/club-hgreg-automne-2015).
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
Internal reference: 5570