Parts Clerk wanted for an employer of choice!View the full employer profile
Auto-jobs.ca Resources is looking to fill a Parts Clerk position for its client, a well-known family dealership located in the Laurentians. Our client, serving a large and loyal clientele, wants to hire a Parts Clerk to complement its team of experts.
Do you stand out with your sense of organization, versatility and legendary customer service?
Do you have training in parts and accessories sales OR a minimum of two years of experience in a similar position?
We are looking for someone like you!
Here is what is available to you:
• A permanent position;
• A competitive salary;
• A group insurance;
• An excellent work atmosphere and welcoming co-workers;
• The chance to work for an employer of choice that listens to its employees;
• And much more!
Here are the required skills and qualifications:
• Holding a DVS in parts and accessories sales and/or a minimum of two years of experience in a similar position;
• Demonstrating good interpersonal skills;
• Having a good sense of organization and good team spirit;
• Having a good command of computer systems;
• Having a functional command of English.
As part of your duties, you will have to:
• Respond to customer enquiries by phone, in person and via the Web;
• Manage the parts inventory;
• Ship and receive goods;
• Perform other related tasks.
This position is for a very fast entry! Here's your chance to take on a new and exciting professional challenge!
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca without delay.
Auto-jobs.ca advocates confidentiality!