Catastrophe Auto Appraiser ManagerView the full employer profile
Dent Wizard is looking for catastrophe response auto appraisers with a background utilizing crash-estimating systems. Experience with estimating PDR required. This position will require 75% travel and is seasonal employment. Training on Dent Wizard proprietary process and job duties will be provided.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Number of positions available: 15
Job Type: Full Time; Temporary, 6 months (to coincide with Hail season)
As a Catastrophe Auto Estimator, you will:
- Interact with customers on a daily basis;
- Inspect and determine storm-related damage;
- Examine damage to vehicles and prepare repair cost estimate;
- Explain repair estimate information to the customer;
- Provide the highest level of customer service;
- Assist operations at storm sites and other duties as assigned.
- Clean driving record;
- Ability to work catastrophes for extended periods of time seasonally;
- Ability to travel within a 24-hour timeframe;
- Great attitude;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to work with people in stressful situations while handling many tasks at once.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Experience estimating in Mitchell and Audatex estimating platform;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the paintless dent repair estimating business.
Benefits (must opt in):
- Health and dental plans;
- Performance-based bonuses;
- Competitive salary according with experience level.
Location of Work:
Locations of work will vary significantly and may include customer dealer lots, MSO’s,
storage yards, auctions and various other locations throughout all regions of Alberta, Manitoba,
Saskatchewan, Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, and the Atlantic provinces (NS, NB, NL and PEI).
Annual salary ranges from $73,400 to $108,000 USD (commensurate with experience). Plus strong bonus incentives based on performance.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.