Experienced Body Repairer wanted!View the full employer profile
565 Rue Lavoisier,
* Mandate done by Auto-jobs.ca Resources. *
In business for more than 10 years, Fix Auto Repentigny, bodywork specialists for all types of vehicles, is looking for a Body Repairer to complement its team.
As part of the international network, these bodywork experts have earned the respect and trust of many insurers. The company has built an excellent reputation through its commitment to offer quality work.
This is what the Body Repairer will be entitled to:
- Daytime hours with a flexible schedule (FULL-TIME and PERMANENT)!
- An interesting salary, depending on experience and skills!
- A comprehensive insurance plan!
- The work uniform provided after the probationary period!
- An ongoing education program!
- GREAT co-workers and a company with uncompromising reputation!
- A Body Repairer who has at least 2 to 3 years of experience;
- A Body Repairer who holds a valid CPA card;
- A Body Repairer with teamwork skills and a positive attitude;
- A Body Repairer with a good sense of initiative and proactivity;
- A Body Repairer who has a passion of the job and who has a desire to improve and evolve.
As part of your duties, you will be required to perform automotive body repairs and parts replacements. You will also need to keep your workstation clean.
Interesting? Exhilarating? So, what are you waiting for? Submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
Auto-jobs.ca advocates confidentiality!