Junior Accounts Payable and Receivable ClerkView the full employer profile
3485 Rue Griffith,
MONTRÉAL (VILLE SAINT-LAURENT)
Auto-jobs.ca Resources is seeking a Junior Accounts Payable and Receivable Clerk to fill a position within its client's team, Promecanix, an automotive premium parts re-manufacturer and recognized distributor.
Promecanix wants to add a meticulous, resourceful and passionate candidate to its experienced team. The incumbent will report and work with the company's Accountant and work closely with the accountant.
As part of your duties, you will be asked to:
• Do the full accounts payable and receivable's cycle (approximately 35% of your time);
• Make data entry (about 50% of your time);
• Take incoming phone calls and greet customers (about 10% of your time);
• Order office supplies and filing documents (about 5% of your time);
• Perform other related tasks.
Here's what Promecanix offers you:
• A permanent position;
• A schedule from Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 4:30 pm;
• A comprehensive group insurance plan (after 3 months);
• A competitive salary, depending on your experience and skills;
• The possibility of contributing to an RRSP with the employer's participation (after 3 months);
• The chance to work with a professional and warm team.
Here are the position's requirements:
• Having a minimum of one year of experience in a similar position;
• Having general knowledge in accounting;
• Having a good command of Word and Excel software;
• Having a good typing speed on the computer;
• Having good team spirit and good priority management skills;
• Having a functional command of oral English.
Do you have the desired profile and would like to take on the challenge?
If so, please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca without delay.
Auto-jobs.ca advocates confidentiality!