MechanicView the full employer profile
1170, Route de l'Église,
We are looking for a Mechanic.
• Perform full and accurate vehicle inspections, diagnostics and repairs;
• Inspect workstations daily to ensure the cleanliness and safety of the workshop;
• Train, supervise and verify work performed by Apprentices. Share skills and knowledge with staff members;
• Estimate the cost and duration of maintenance and repair work for the vehicle and provide this estimate to the Service Advisor;
• Perform and analyze vehicle repair orders and inspection reports with the customer and Service Advisors;
• Maintain equipment and tools belonging to you and those belonging to the auto center, as needed;
• Update knowledge of the operation, maintenance and repairs of most North American and imported vehicles;
• Carry out road tests in accordance with store policy;
• Pay attention to the tools and equipment of the workshop;
• Participate in required meetings and training and listen to feedback to improve their own abilities;
• Comply with the policies of the auto center, the store and the company;
• Respect all programs and health and safety rules. Immediately report any danger or risk of danger observed;
• Use professional language and professional appearance (eg, uniform, hygiene and name tags) when interacting with others;
• Perform other duties as required.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
- CPA card (required).