Service Advisor – evening shift ($25 per hour)View the full employer profile
2160 Boul. Dagenais,
Entrepôt Auto Durocher is an innovative and leading company in the field of automotive sales. We are a 50-year-old family business that is constantly evolving and always aiming for the highest peaks.
Our warehouse contains more than 325 vehicles, a financing centre composed of several specialists in regular and alternative credit, a BDC (business development centre), a service workshop with more than 12 bays and an aesthetics department.
We are looking for you!
We are looking for an evening Service Advisor to contribute to Entrepôt Auto Durocher's success.
Salary is $25 per hour (evening premium) and the schedule will be Monday to Friday, from 4 pm to midnight.
• Being organized;
• Being proactive and autonomous;
• Having very good computer knowledge;
• Having knowledge of mechanics.
You will have to:
• Open and close work orders;
• Perform internal mechanics as well as inspection reports;
• Manage delivery email;
• Prepare detailed quotes and order parts;
• Check the work in progress throughout the evening and follow up with Technicians;
• Ensure an effective transfer between the day shift and the evening shift;
• Perform any other duties related to the job.
The advantages of working at Entrepôt Auto Durocher:
• A salary commensurate with your talents;
• A great team;
• Ongoing education to evolve.
If you want to enjoy activities with colleagues such as group lunches, thematic meals during the year, Christmas party in addition to having fun while working and being spoiled by our "Hapiness Squad"... Come join us!
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca. Only selected candidates will be contacted.