Mechanic or Apprentice MechanicView the full employer profile
2164, Boul. Marie-Victorin,
Chaput Automobile, an automotive dealership offering new and pre-owned Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram vehicles, is looking for an experienced candidate who wants to evolve within a company that offers its employees good working conditions.
Having been in business for more than 60 years, the company offers several services (e.g.: parts, service department, bodywork, etc.) and enjoys a loyal and pleasant clientele. We are made up of experienced employees who are dedicated to the dealership's success!
We are currently looking for a Mechanic or an Apprentice Mechanic who has solid experience in addition to a CPA card. The incumbent carries out preventive maintenance and general repair work on motor vehicles.
We offer very good advantages:
- Good working conditions;
- Dynamic and stable work team;
- Competitive salary, according to experience;
- Work uniform;
- Ongoing education;
- Range of benefits.
The work schedule will be during the day (full-time - 40 hours per week).
You must :
- Have experience in a similar position;
- Hold a valid driver's licence;
- Own your toolbox;
- Have knowledge and/or training on Chrysler products (a strong asset);
- Be versatile, professional, motivated, hardworking, punctual and focused to offer exceptional quality work to our clients
Be part of an exceptional team!
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
- CPA card.