Parts ClerkView the full employer profile
280 rue Young,
We are looking for a Parts Clerk to fill a full-time position.
You are passionate about cars, just like us! You are good at everything relating automotive parts, services and maintenance. Organized and meticulous, you have customer satisfaction as a priority, even when the pace of work is accelerating and customer demands are increasing.
You will be responsible for receiving parts and serving Technicians.
- A compensation commensurate with your skills;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of the automotive sector;
- Excellent listening skills and impeccable courtesy;
- Ability to work under pressure, while managing multiple files at once;
- Bilingualism in French and English.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca. Please note that only those called for interviews will be contacted.
- High School Diploma.