Parts ManagerView the full employer profile
1155 rg de l'église,
We are looking for a Parts Manager to fill a permanent full-time position at Horizon Lussier!
Are you looking for a job as a Parts Manager?
We are celebrating our 50th anniversary this year! This is an opportunity to celebrate in style and to look ahead. More than ever, we are in full expansion! That's why we need competent and passionate people to expand our great team.
Here are what your work days will look like:
• Administering the parts department and the shop according to the company’s objectives;
• Ensuring the management of the department's human resources in conjunction with management (management of recognition, discipline, absences, problem cases, promotions, transfers, etc.) and health and safety at work;
• Maintaining an efficient and optimal inventory management system (special orders, parts returns, urgent orders, promotions, seasonal orders, etc.);
• Ensuring optimal supply and inventory management;
• Setting prices for store items according to internal policies
• Measuring the department’s objectives’ achievement and making the necessary adjustments.
You have the required profile if you are:
• Experienced in parts and staff management;
• Autonomous, proactive and a gatherer;
• Skilled in customer service;
• Bilingual (French and English);
• Comfortable with computer tools.
Are you interested in this position? This is the opportunity you have been waiting for to put your talent to work in the exciting recreational vehicles field! Apply via Auto-jobs.ca without delay!
Horizon Lussier thanks all candidates who will send their CV. However, only those whose applications have been selected will be contacted.