Service AdvisorView the full employer profile
Experienced Service Advisor wanted!
Auto-jobs.ca Resources has been mandated by its client, RCF Cobuzzi Inc., a mechanical workshop located in Montreal in the Villeray-Saint-Michel-Parc-Extension district, to fill a Service Advisor position within its experienced team.
We are currently looking for a customer service professional who is passionate about automotive mechanics! Candidates must also be bilingual and have sufficient experience to perform the tasks autonomously.
Here are the benefits available to you:
• Permanent position;
• Daytime hours from Monday to Thursday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm and Fridays, from 7:30 am to 1 pm;
• Highly competitive compensation at fixed salary, commensurate with your experience and skills;
• Family, warm and caring work atmosphere;
• Opportunity to work for an understanding employer who is dedicated to its establishment and employees.
As a Service Advisor, you will have, among others, to:
• Greet clients;
• Gather the required information to identify and define the vehicle's needs for repairs and maintenance;
• Offer the required products and services according to the vehicle's age, mileage and general condition;
• Generate repair and maintenance estimates;
• Order parts.
Here is the required profile:
• Experience as a Service Avisor (at least 3 years);
• Any other related experience allowing you to do the task autonomy (essential);
• Interpersonal skills and good communicator;
• Ability to provide unparalleled customer service;
• Sales and results oriented;
• Good sense of organization and planning;
• General knowledge of automotive mechanics;
• Skills with computer software and especially GEM-CAR (an asset).
Please note that our client is proud to be part of Pneus Express and Groupe Monaco's VIP Stop banners!
Do you think you have the desired profile? If so, please apply through Auto-jobs.ca.
Auto-jobs.ca advocates confidentiality!