Service ManagerView the full employer profile
7875 Chemin de Chambly,
St-Hubert Toyota is the destination of choice for all motorists' needs on the South Shore of Montreal. We are proud to serve automotive buyers and owners in the region for 40 years! Moreover, our priority is to offer quality service to our customers at all times.
We offer you the chance to join our team of courteous, professional and dedicated employees as a Service Manager.
We are looking for a candidate who is able to manage a team of about 25 employees effectively. You will have to be an excellent motivator and demonstrate professionalism.
Reporting to the President, here are the main tasks you will need to accomplish:
- Setting the department’s objectives and monitoring them;
- Ensuring to offer unparalleled customer service and maximizing visibility to solicit new clients;
- Knowing and applying the terms and conditions of the manufacturer's warranties and policies;
- Maintaining a high-quality repair service and reducing workshop returns;
- Dealing with the customers’ complaints as soon as possible as directed by senior management;
- Establishing labour costs related to maintenance work;
- Ensuring the employees’ performance by using appropriate reports;
- Performing any other duties required for this position.
We offer excellent working conditions:
- A DAYTIME schedule, from Monday to Friday (NO WEEKENDS);
- A group insurance;
- Training offered by the manufacturer;
- A gym at the workplace;
- A high-volume company;
- A permanent full-time position;
- A dynamic working atmosphere!
The incumbent will need to:
- Have experience as a Service Manager;
- Have experience in managing employees;
- Have knowledge of Reynolds software;
- Hold a driving licence;
- Be bilingual (an asset).
Do you want to share your knowledge with us? If so, I invite you to apply via Auto-jobs.ca now!