ReceptionistView the full employer profile
Auto-jobs.ca Resources is looking for a Receptionist for its client, Nadon Sport St-Eustache, one of the biggest recreational vehicles dealerships on the North Shore of Montreal.
In business since 1961, Nadon Sport St-Eustache has earned a significant position in the industry through its innovation and customer service.
Wishing to fill a key position within its team, Nadon Sport St-Eustache is looking for a professional and courteous person who has a good sense of customer service.
Here's what's available to you:
• A permanent position;
• A schedule from Monday to Friday, with one Saturday out of two as well as one evening per week (Thursday or Friday);
• A competitive salary, according to your experience;
• Access to a comprehensive group insurance plan after six (6) months;
• A dynamic team and a pleasant working atmosphere.
Here is the position's summary:
• Greeting customers warmly and determining the reason of their visit;
• Taking incoming calls and directing them;
• Confirming appointments;
• Taking payments;
• Performing various clerical tasks according to the departments' needs;
• Performing other related tasks.
Here is the required profile:
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a similar position;
• Interpersonal skills and professionalism;
• Committed to providing unparalleled customer service;
• Versatility and excellent priority management skills;
• Bilingualism (French and English);
• Comfortable with the various computer tools.
Are you ready for the challenge?
If so, submit your application without delay via Auto-jobs.ca.
Auto-jobs.ca advocates confidentiality!