Service SecretaryView the full employer profile
2455, Boul. Chomedey,
Porsche Lauzon is currently looking to expand its family!
We are looking for a versatile candidate who has experience in customer service in a similar position within the automotive industry.
Reporting to the Service Manager, your main functions will be:
- To greet customers, direct them to the right employee and offer them a drink;
- To manage the fleet of courtesy vehicles;
- To make sure you have enough courtesy vehicles available for the day and the next day (our inventory and "Enterprise");
- To ensure that the courtesy vehicles are clean and full of gas;
- To fill out the two Excel files for future follow-ups (e.g.: gas, A-25, tickets, damages, etc.);
- To inspect courtesy vehicles upon return (e.g.: gas, mileage and the vehicle’s general condition);
- To schedule appointments (wait, courtesy and hours in the workshop);
- To charge customers;
- To perform any other administrative tasks for the service department.
The candidate must have excellent team spirit and a very high level of customer service.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
High School Diploma.