Parts ClerkView the full employer profile
2777, boulevard du Versant-Nord,
Respect, transparency, know-how and innovation are values that challenge you? It's your chance to evolve towards your ideal position because Groupe Saillant is recruiting!
Under the Parts Manager’s supervision, the Parts Clerk greets and responds to the clientele’s needs. The jobholder searches for the requested parts in the electronic catalogue and invoices and/or provides customers and Technicians with the appropriate parts.
Your main responsibilities:
• Greeting customers with courtesy as well as politeness and effectively determining their needs;
• Answering incoming calls and providing prices and other information on equipment and accessories;
• Choosing parts wisely according to the Technicians’ needs;
• Receiving and shipping goods as required;
• Preparing invoices and cashing out the retail customers’ payments;
• Keeping inventory and parts orders up-to-date, if applicable.
• Rigour and thoroughness;
• Focused on customer service;
• Sense of organization and planning;
• Ability to work as a team;
• Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
Prerequisites for employment:
• Having knowledge of the SERTI software (an asset);
• Possessing a valid driver's licence.
What we offer you:
• State-of-the-art tools and a stimulating environment;
• Opportunities for advancement (it’s the Group’s strength!);
• Awesome work colleagues (really!);
• A competitive compensation (of course!);
• Ongoing education for your professional AND personal growth.
Submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
• Diploma of Vocational Studies (DVS) in mechanical parts and accessories sales (mandatory).