Sales Consultant – Pre-Owned VehiclesView the full employer profile
2777, boulevard du Versant-Nord,
Do you want to build a career within a structured company and be part of a motivated team in a constantly changing field? Ste-Foy Toyota, a member of Groupe Saillant, has the perfect opportunity!
Under the Pre-Owned Vehicles Sales Manager, the Automotive Sales Consultant questions, listens and advises the clients in order to adequately meet their needs and provide them with a personalized shopping experience, while ensuring the customer service's quality.
Your main responsibilities:
• Greeting every customer who visits the dealership in a polite and courteous manner;
• Listening to the customers' needs to guide them to the right product;
• Performing all the necessary steps to complete the sale;
• Presenting the dealership and its services to all customers;
• Preparing and correctly informing the client to optimize the meeting with the Financial & Insurance Manager;
• Ensuring that the sold vehicles' preparation is carried out efficiently;
• Following-up with each customer who has purchased a vehicle or not;
• Ensuring that the clients' files are up-to-date at all times.
Your profile :
• Sales skills;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Sense of organization and planning;
• Focused on results and customer service;
• Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
Prerequisites for employment:
• Having relevant sales experience (an asset);
• Possessing a valid driver's licence.
What we offer you:
• State-of-the-art tools and a stimulating environment;
• Opportunities for advancement (it's the Group's strength!);
• Awesome work colleagues (really!);
• An insured salary for your first year with our new employee compensation program;
• Ongoing education for your professional AND personal growth.
Submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
• High School Diploma or a combination of education and work experience deemed relevant.