Assistant Manager – After-Sales ServiceView the full employer profile
2777, boulevard du Versant-Nord,
Do you want to build a career within a structured company and be part of a motivated team in a constantly changing field? Ste-Foy Toyota, a member of Groupe Saillant, has the perfect opportunity!
Under the After-Sales Manager’s supervision and in collaboration with the Service Advisors’ Supervisor, the Assistant Manager supervises the department’s operations efficiently and cost-effectively. The jobholder is in charge of infusing a sales aspect in all the department’s facets, starting with the follow-up sector.
Your main responsibilities:
• Accompanying and helping Service Advisors, Automotive Mechanics and Appointment Scheduling Attendants in their daily tasks to help them achieve goals;
• Ensuring the tasks’ proper distribution among the automotive workshop’s team members;
• Supervising a team of 5 to 15 people and ensuring that they all meet the customer service high standards required by Groupe Saillant;
• Understanding the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, warranties and policies and ensuring their compliance;
• Maintaining a high-quality repair service and minimizing workshop returns;
• Participating in the service’s performance management using tools such as the operations’ day-to-day control, efficiency and productivity monitoring, feedback, warranty reports, surveys and monthly forecasts;
• Monitoring the workshop’s condition including its cleanliness, safety and the equipment’s condition;
• Training, motivating and advising the service’s staff and ensuring their performance.
• Leadership and management skills;
• Sense of responsibility;
• Sales skills;
• Sense of organization and planning;
• Focused on results and customer service.
Prerequisites for employment:
• Having a minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in the automotive field;
• Having experience within a management team or in staff management (an asset);
• Possessing a valid driver's licence.
What we offer you:
• State-of-the-art tools and a stimulating environment;
• Opportunities for advancement (it’s the Group’s strength!);
• Awesome work colleagues (really!);
• A competitive compensation (of course!);
• Ongoing education for your professional AND personal growth.
Submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
• Diploma of Vocational Studies (DVS) as a Service Advisor in vehicle maintenance and repair or in automotive mechanics or a combination of studies and work experience deemed relevant.