Sales Manager – New VehiclesView the full employer profile
2777, boulevard du Versant-Nord,
Do you want to build a career within a structured company and be part of a motivated team in a constantly changing field? Ste-Foy Toyota, a member of Groupe Saillant, has the perfect opportunity!
Under the General Manager’s supervision, the New Vehicles Sales Manager supervises the New Vehicles Sales Consultants on a daily basis and manages the department by ensuring the team’s smooth operation and the customer service’s quality.
Your main responsibilities:
• Making forecasts and setting annual targets in collaboration with senior management;
• Supporting and helping the Sales Consultants in each transaction to help them conclude sales to achieve the set objectives;
• Supervising a team of more than 20 people and ensuring that they all meet the customer service high standards required by Groupe Saillant;
• Ensuring the Sales Consultants’ ongoing training;
• Working daily in close collaboration with all the different departments’ other Managers;
• Receiving and handling the customers’ complaints.
• Leadership and management skills;
• Good sales skills;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Sense of organization and planning;
• Focused on results and customer service;
• Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
Prerequisites for employment:
• Having a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in the automotive field;
• Having a minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in staff management;
• Possessing a valid driver's licence.
What we offer you:
• State-of-the-art tools and a stimulating environment;
• Opportunities for advancement (it’s the Group’s strength!);
• Awesome work colleagues (really!);
• A competitive compensation (of course!);
• Ongoing education for your professional AND personal growth.
Submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
• High School Diploma or a combination of education and work experience deemed relevant.