Assistant Sales Manager – New VehiclesView the full employer profile
1900, avenue Jules-Verne,
Do you want to join a company that allows you to grow professionally and personally surrounded by the best in the industry? Option Subaru, a member of Groupe Saillant, is looking for someone like you!
Under the Sales Manager’s supervision, the New Vehicles Sales Assistant Manager supervises the Sales Consultants on a daily basis and manages the new vehicles department, while ensuring the team’s smooth operation.
Your main responsibilities:
• Supporting and helping the Sales Consultants in each transaction to help them close sales and achieve goals;
• Supervising a team of more than 10 people and ensuring that they all meet the customer service high standards required by Groupe Saillant;
• Analyzing and following-up, on a daily basis, on the sold and not sold vehicles’ records;
• Ensuring the Sales Consultants’ ongoing training;
• Working daily in close collaboration with all the different departments’ Managers.
• Leadership and management skills;
• Good sales skills;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Sense of organization and planning;
• Focused on results and customer service;
• Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
Prerequisites for employment:
• Having a minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in the automotive field;
• Having experience within a management team or in staff management (an asset);
• Possessing a valid driver's licence.
What we offer you:
• State-of-the-art tools and a stimulating environment;
• Opportunities for advancement (it’s the Group’s strength!);
• Awesome work colleagues (really!);
• A competitive compensation (of course!);
• Ongoing education for your professional and personal growth.
Submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
• High School Diploma or a combination of education and work experience deemed relevant.