Sales Consultant – New VehiclesView the full employer profile
3001, avenue Kepler,
With us, we work hard, but we also laugh hard! Laurier Mazda, a member of Groupe Saillant, offers you to build a career that lives up to your goals by evolving daily while having fun and allowing you to make rewarding encounters.
Under the New Vehicles Sales Manager’s supervision, the Automotive Sales Consultant questions, listens and advises the clients in order to adequately meet their needs and provide a personalized purchasing experience, while ensuring quality customer service.
Your main responsibilities:
• Greeting every customer who visits the dealership in a polite and courteous manner;
• Listening to the customers’ needs to guide them to the right product;
• Performing all the necessary steps to conclude the sale;
• Presenting the dealership and its services to all customers;
• Preparing and properly informing the client to optimize the meeting with the Financial & Insurance Manager;
• Ensuring that the sold vehicles’ preparation is carried out efficiently;
• Following-up with each customer who has purchased a vehicle or not;
• Ensuring that the clients’ files are up-to-date at all times.
• Good sales skills;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Sense of organization and planning;
• Focused on results customer service;
• Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
Prerequisites for employment:
• Having relevant sales experience (an asset);
• Possessing a valid driver's licence.
What we offer you:
• State-of-the-art tools and a stimulating environment;
• Opportunities for advancement (it’s the Group’s strength!);
• Awesome work colleagues (really!);
• An insured salary for your first year with our new employee compensation program;
• Ongoing education for your professional AND personal growth.
Submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
• High School Diploma or a combination of education and work experience deemed relevant.