Assistant Sales Manager – Pre-Owned VehiclesView the full employer profile
3001, avenue Kepler,
With us, we work hard, but we also laugh hard! Laurier Mazda, member of Groupe Saillant, offers you to build a career that lives up to your goals by evolving daily while having fun and allowing you to make rewarding encounters.
Under the Sales Manager’s supervision, the Pre-Owned Vehicles Assistant Sales Manager supervises Sales Consultants on a daily basis and manages the pre-owned vehicles department, while ensuring the team’s smooth operation.
Your main responsibilities:
• Assisting and helping Sales Consultants in each transaction to help them close sales and achieve goals;
• Supervising a team of approximately 5 people and ensuring that they all meet the customer service high standards required by Groupe Saillant;
• Analyzing and following-up on a daily basis the records of sold and not sold vehicles;
• Ensuring the Sales Consultants’ ongoing training;
• Evaluating the vehicles for exchange;
• Putting the vehicles on the Website;
• Working daily in close collaboration with all the different departments’ Managers.
• Leadership and management skills;
• Good sales skills;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Sense of organization and planning;
• Focused on results and customer service;
• Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
Prerequisites for employment:
• Having a minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in the automotive field;
• Having experience in a management team or in staff management (an asset);
• Possessing a valid driver's licence.
What we offer you:
• State-of-the-art tools and a stimulating environment;
• Opportunities for advancement (it’s the Group’s strength!);
• Awesome work colleagues (really!);
• A competitive compensation (of course!);
• Ongoing education for your professional AND personal growth.
Submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
• High School Diploma or a combination of education and work experience deemed relevant.