Experienced Parts ClerkView the full employer profile
1305, boulevard Michèle-Bohec,
Volkswagen Lauzon Blainville, a member of the Lauzon family, is looking to expand its team.
Reporting to the Parts Manager, the Parts Clerk performs, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Preparing, receiving and handling parts;
- Providing high-quality service to internal and external clients (retail and workshop);
- Answering incoming calls and/or emails, indicating prices and offering any other information;
- Acting as support for your team;
- Tracking outstanding orders;
- Making sure to return to suppliers or store non-salvaged items that are no longer in demand;
- Refilling stocks assigned daily;
- Labelling parts returns of parts to be replaced as well as parts to be recycled according to the manufacturer's policies;
- Notifying the Parts Manager of any out of stock or when immediate attention should be paid to the shop equipment;
- Notifying the Service Advisor and the customer upon receipt of the parts on special order;
- Making sure countertops are clean and tidy;
- Keeping abreast of all new products and updated products;
- Participating in the cleanliness of the parts department;
- Delivering parts, if necessary;
- Presenting yourself professionally;
- Performing other duties as required and directed by management.
- Experience as a Parts Clerk;
- Experience with Volkswagen or Audi products (an asset);
- Knowledge of MS Outlook (an asset);
- Knowledge of Serti (an asset);
- Interpersonal skills (an asset);
- Ability to work in a team (an asset);
- Collaboration skills (an asset);
- Sense of public relations and ability to develop links (an asset);
- Customer orientation (an asset);
- Ability to identify customer needs (an asset);
- Sense of customer service oriented towards the services’ quality (an asset).
The advantages of the Groupe Lauzon:
- Compensation above the industry’s average;
- Range of benefits;
- Brand new state-of-the-art offices in fall 2018;
- Exercise room;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- And more!
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca only.
- Diploma of Vocational Studies in sales of motorized equipment parts (an asset);
- High School Diploma (an asset).