Parts ClerkView the full employer profile
5350 Rue Ferrier,
Tesla Motors is looking for an experienced Parts Clerk to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world.
This position requires a significant amount of customer interaction, so the ideal candidate will not only possess the customer service acumen, but also the ability to provide a basic level of technical support service.
• Answerig incoming calls, emails and drive-ins to address any customer concern with the highest level of response and attention;
• Returning missed phone calls and emails promptly (5 minutes or less);
• Receiving, stocking, picking up, shipping and transacting material inventory to support the vehicle service's needs;
• Recording part transactions accurately and data into Dealer Management System with attention to detail;
• Conducting transactions in the systems, walking customers through orders and providing summary;
• Escalating any issues that need to be addressed to correct any inbound packaging issues from our internal and external suppliers;
• Maintaining records of time, expenses and materials;
• Communicating estimated parts shipment and arrival time, including regular updates;
• Following up with customers on parts order and ensure complete satisfaction with the order;
• Performing other related duties as assigned;
• Helping maintain the service centre's cleanliness;
• Handling effectively multiple priorities, organizing workload and meeting deadlines;
• Picking up and delivering parts using full-size van.
• Knowledge of methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles.
• Basic understanding of automotive techniques related to repair and vehicle servicing;
• Automotive equipment and servicing method knowledge;
• Dealership business processes and best practice knowledge;
• DMS Systems, SAP, MS Office Suite knowledge;
• 1 to 3 years of experience in the automotive industry, 2 to 5 years of material service and distribution experience;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to follow instructions as required;
• Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including the public;
• Maintain and perform top level professional integrity and appearance as a Parts Clerk.
• Dealer automotive service experience a plus.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
• Valid CPA competency card;
• Diploma or certificate from a university program in automotive technology, an asset.