Auto Center Parts Clerk (parts and service)View the full employer profile
We are looking for an Auto Centre Parts Clerk (parts and service).
Reporting to the Auto Center’s Manager and working with the Assistant Parts Clerk, the Auto Center Parts Clerk shall, among other things, perform the following duties:
- Helping Technicians and processing their requests;
- Finding the location of appropriate parts and articles;
- Matching article designations to article numbers;
- Maintaining the stocks’ level;
- Preparing and building quotes for Service Advisors;
- Shopping for parts at external suppliers and dealerships;
- Participating in training as needed;
- Complying with health and safety regulations;
- Performing other tasks as needed.
- Being able to read and write elementary French;
- Mastering spoken French;
- Having skills in elementary mathematics;
- Possessing good learning skills;
- Being able to work with a computerized database;
- Having excellent knowledge of automotive parts;
- Holding experience in a similar position;
- Knowing the CoStar system (an asset);
- Being able to manage several files at once;
- Being in good physical health.
We offer a fixed schedule from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday (permanent position) in addition to an excellent range of benefits and a profit-sharing program.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.