ReceptionistView the full employer profile
3001, avenue Kepler,
With us, you will work hard while having a lot of fun! Laurier Mazda, a member of Groupe Saillant, offers you to build a career at the height of your goals by evolving daily while having fun and making rewarding encounters.
Under the New Vehicles Sales Manager’s supervision, the Receptionist takes and redirects incoming calls. The candidate also provides the required information to the concerned customers and employees.
Your main responsibilities:
• Operating a multi-line telephone system and transferring incoming calls to the right person with speed, courtesy and professionalism;
• Doing word processing as well as data entry to update various computer files and filing or photocopying documents;
• Issuing receipts for customers when depositing for the vehicle’s delivery;
• Sorting and distributing mail and faxes;
• Counting the cash register and making the deposit.
• Autonomy and proactivity;
• Ability to work as a team;
• Focused on customer service;
• Sense of organization and planning;
• Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
You must have a valid driver's licence.
What we offer you:
• State-of-the-art tools and a stimulating environment;
• Opportunities for advancement (it’s the Group’s strength!);
• Awesome work colleagues (really!);
• Competitive compensation (of course!);
• Ongoing education for your professional AND personal growth.
Submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
• High School Diploma or a combination of education and work experience deemed relevant.