Sales Manager – New VehiclesView the full employer profile
Our Mega Kia Brossard dealership is looking for a Sales Manager for its new vehicles department.
- Supervising and helping Consultants during the sales process and their follow-ups with customers;
- Assisting Consultants in concluding transactions and enforcing work procedures;
- Participating in the Consultants’ training and following-up;
- Doing the department’s administrative management and replacements if needed;
- Identifying needs;
- Achieving and maintaining good results in customer satisfaction surveys;
- Motivating, following and ensuring performance with the sales department.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Sales Manager position;
- Experience in staff management (e.g.: recruitment, monitoring, motivation, coaching, loyalty, etc.);
- Ability to manage multiple files at the same time;
- Bilingual (French and English);
- Excellent leadership and unifying skills;
- Enthusiastic and motivated;
- Good communicator;
- Responsible and autonomous;
- Knowledge of CTWizard, an asset;
- Available to work on Saturdays.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.