Vehicles Purchasing CoordinatorView the full employer profile
2250 Chemin St-François,
Administration is your career!
We are looking for a Vehicles Purchasing Coordinator.
• Carrying out the entry process for vehicles acquired by the organization into the various systems and ensuring their updating and integrity;
• Monitoring the uncompleted entry process;
• Ensuring that the vehicles entries’ distribution is completed within the agreed deadlines. Assigning entries to the right territories and branches;
• Communicating to all internal and external customers the upcoming entries.
• Minimum of one year (1) of experience in a similar position;
• Good command of Word and Excel software;
• Bilingualism (French and functional English);
• Speed and accuracy in data entry;
• Good sense of organization and planning;
• Autonomy, dynamism and problem-solving skills;
• Sense of initiative.
• Flexible schedule (40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday);
• Paid personal days during the year;
• 3 weeks of vacation after 3 years;
• Employee recognition program;
• Group insurance plan for full-time staff (according to the eligibility periods provided);
• Opportunities for advancement.
We thank you for your interest. We offer equal employment opportunities to all. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.