BMW Sales ConsultantView the full employer profile
2450, boul. Chomedey,
We are currently looking for a BMW Sales Consultant.
The company's strength, and, of course, the secret of its success, is family. In addition to having family members who work in every department, the D'Argenios consider their employees and their customers as valued members of the BMW MINI Laval family. Attention to detail, passion and excellence are the pillars of the BMW MINI Laval philosophy.
By joining the ranks of the BMW MINI Laval team, you will not only have a rewarding compensation and benefits, such as group insurance coverage and access to a pension fund, but you will also have the privilege of a career opportunity within a prestigious group.
As a key member of the BMW team, the Sales Consultant is responsible for using persuasive skills to sell vehicles to customers who visit the dealership.
- Strong interest in customer service to give our customers the ultimate experience;
- Great listening skills and ability to target our clientele's needs;
- Dynamism and interest in challenges;
- Passionate about the automotive field;
- 2 years of experience in sales (automotive sector, an asset).
- Knowledge of One-Eighty software (an asset).
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
- Sales taining (an asset).