Service AdvisorView the full employer profile
Auto-jobs.ca Resources has been mandated by its client, an Asian products dealership, to fill a Service Advisor position within its after-sales service team of experts.
We are looking for a customer service professional who has an innate talent for customer service and sales.
Here's what's available:
- Permanent position with daytime hours from Monday to Friday;
- Group insurance plan;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to work with a product highly appreciated by customers;
- Unusual work atmosphere;
- Well located and easily accessible business in the city of Laval.
- Greeting clients;
- Gathering the necessary information to identify and define their needs for automotive repair and maintenance;
- Opening and closing repair orders;
- Providing an estimate of repair costs while clearly explaining the work to be done;
- Following the work in progress;
- Offering outstanding customer service at all times.
- Minimum of two years of experience as a Service Advisor;
- Organization, planning and rigour;
- Good ability to manage multiple files and priorities;
- Focused on results;
- Outstanding customer service;
- Bilingualism, both oral and written (French and English).
Are you ready for the challenge? Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
Auto-jobs.ca advocates confidentiality!