Senior Parts ClerkView the full employer profile
410 rue du bois,
Motoplex, a recreational products dealership (e.g.: ATVs, motorcycles, snowmobiles), is looking for an experienced Senior Parts Clerk to join its team in Saint-Eustache.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Providing excellent customer service and a consistent commitment to meeting the customers' needs;
- Responding quickly to the customers' enquiries and concerns by phone or in person;
- Being informed of in-store promotions, specials and the items' location;
- Finding and ordering parts for customers from authorized suppliers;
- Processing returns and warranties as needed;
- Ensuring that the basic tasks related to retail are carried out effectively (e.g.: storage, labelling, display, etc.);
- Filling up shelves and displays;
- Ensuring the inventory's accuracy, monitoring and reporting low stock levels (e.g.: verification of empty locations and analysis of display capacity).
- Having knowledge in the recreational and/or automotive field and demonstrating interest;
- Having an ability to work with minimal supervision and computerized systems;
- Having experience in a comparable position within a parts store (an asset).
We offer excellent working conditions:
- A competitive compensation to be discussed according to experience;
- Benefits and group RRSP;
- A stimulating and motivating work environment;
- A schedule of 40 hours per week (the candidate must be available during the day, evening and on Saturdays).
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.