Financial & Insurance Manager - Opportunity to earn 80k AND MORE!View the full employer profile
345 Route 117,
Les Sommets Chev Buick GMC, a dealership located in Mont Tremblant, offers a wide selection of quality new and pre-owned vehicles to its valued customers.
Due to a steady increase in sales, the company is looking for an experienced Financial & Insurance Manager who will contribute to the dealership’s continued success.
Under the Sales Manager’s supervision, you must generate additional revenue for the dealership by selling to customers, new and pre-owned vehicles buyers, financing and insurance programs as well as other appropriate after-sale items.
You will have to:
- Complete financing applications and offer life and/or health insurance as well as various protections and service plans;
- Give customers detailed explanations of chemicals and service plans;
- Explain to the customers the terms of service as well as the manufacturer and the dealership’s policies;
- Fill out the vehicles’ sales and rental forms efficiently, when required;
- Prepare all the necessary documentation for the vehicles’ deliveries;
- Check with the RDPRM of the Quebec Ministry of Justice for links on vehicles purchased or taken back in exchange. Transmit the information to the Sales Manager and/or the Controller;
- Compile results daily (e.g.: percentage of penetration by product and average profit per unit delivered);
- Perform other related duties as required by management.
The required skills:
- Communication skills;
- Perseverance and autonomy;
- Excellent products knowledge;
- Good sales skills;
- Great sense of organization and planning;
- Neat appearance.
- Having experience (mandatory);
- Holding a valid driver's licence.
- Group insurance;
- Possibility of RRSP;
- A work schedule that allows a good quality of life;
- A very interesting salary, possibility to earn $80,000 AND MORE per year;
- Ongoing education.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
- Financial & Insurance Manager training (an asset).