Service AdvisorView the full employer profile
4105, route 132,
Morand Ford Lincoln is looking for a Service Advisor to complement its team.
You will have to:
- Provide courteous and efficient customer service, both over the phone and at the counter;
- Coordinate appointments with the customers according to the workshop’s availability;
- Open and close work orders;
- Communicate with customers to provide any information related to the repairs made, required or recommended;
- Coordinate repairs with the service department’s Shop Foreman;
- Ensure effective management of delays and unforeseen events and follow-up with clients;
- Perform any other related task.
- Knowledge of FORD and LINCOLN brands (an asset);
- Excellent sense of customer service;
- Organization, planning and rigour (essential);
- Good ability to manage multiple files and priorities;
- Excellent speed of adaptation and execution;
- Ability to handle various stressful situations;
- Good knowledge of Serti software (an asset);
- Perfect bilingualism, both oral and written (French and English).
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.