Parts Manager - URGENTView the full employer profile
Boucherville Mitsubishi is one of the first dealerships of this brand to have opened its doors in Quebec! This company is therefore one of the most experienced in the province!
Join the ranks of our team of professional people!
Here are the tasks:
- Responding to customers, taking incoming calls and serving Technicians;
- Ordering and receiving parts;
- Keeping the inventory up to date;
- Managing the parts department’s team (1 person);
- Performing any other related task.
- Having minimal experience in a management position;
- Holding experience within the parts field;
- Being bilingual (an asset);
- Having a valid driver's licence;
- Knowing the ADP / CDK software (an asset);
- Possessing knowledge of Mitsubishi products (an asset).
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 8 am to 5 pm;
- Wednesdays, from 8 am to 7 pm;
- Fridays, from 8 am to 3 pm.
- A competitive salary, according to your skills;
- A group insurance (e.g.: salary, life, health, glasses and dental);
- RRSP (e.g.: pension plan with the employer’s participation);
- A dynamic team;
- A stimulating and pleasant work environment.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
- Training within a parts department (an asset).