Fixed Operations ManagerView the full employer profile
2000 Boulevard Albiny-Paquette,
We are looking for a Fixed Operations Manager.
You will report to the General Manager and will be responsible for all after-sales departments. You will have to manage the after-sales services and its human resources’ operations in an efficient and profitable way.
The following tasks will, among other things, be part of the job description:
TASKS - MANAGEMENT:
- Establishing a monthly marketing plan;
- Preparing and managing the various services’ budget;
- Providing, on a monthly and annual basis, objectives relating to the sales and expenses of the departments;
- Take charge of and track the files of customers and / or problematic internal departments;
- Analyze the results of the CSI (client surveys) and, if necessary, take the necessary corrective measures (e.g.: call to the client, follow-up with the Advisor or other);
- Generate sales reports;
- Keep abreast of new equipment and tools and make purchasing recommendations;
- Establish price schedules;
- Attend the management meetings.
TASKS - HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT:
- Hire and fire employees;
- Ensure full compliance with applicable standards and internal policies;
- Train new employees and provide training for active employees;
- Maintain motivation within the team;
- Encourage teamwork in an environment where customer satisfaction is important;
- Organize and chair team meetings;
- Evaluate the performance of the employees under your responsibility.
TASKS - CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES:
- Create and maintain harmonious relationships with customers to build loyalty;
- Implement and supervise a customer satisfaction control system (quality);
- Manage customer complaints on the spot and take the necessary steps to maintain a high customer satisfaction rate;
- Assist Service Advisors in the conclusion of a transaction, if needed;
- Perform other related tasks.
- Demonstrate initiative;
- Have the ability to work under pressure;
- Have good professional judgment in order to be able to make good decisions in a timely manner;
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills, dynamism and a good team spirit;
- Be punctual and professional;
- Be methodical and demonstrate rigor in your management;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Possess a great capacity of adaptation;
- Present yourself professionally.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Have very good knowledge of ADP software (CDK);
- Have experience in the automotive industry;
- Have good knowledge of Nissan products (an asset).
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
- Diploma of Vocational Studies.