Claims ClerkView the full employer profile
4615 Montée Gagnon,
We are looking for a Claims Clerk.
Under the Service Manager’s responsibility, the jobholder ensures the repair costs’ reimbursement for trailers and other recreational vehicles under warranty. The candidate works with several American manufacturers.
Here are the tasks specifically:
- Receiving and inspecting new units. Receiving units, carrying out exterior inspections and having the delivery papers signed. Parking the unit in the yard according to the Service Advisor;
- Inspecting all vehicles fully after receiving the unit’s file and stock number. Taking pictures of damages or defects and writing down everything on the list;
- Entering all the data in the computer (PDR);
- Ordering, receiving and placing parts that are under warranty for repairs;
- Authorizing and closing warranty work orders;
- Working closely with the Service Advisor and the Billing Manager to avoid errors and conflicts with customers;
- Proceeding with all warranty claims in the American or Canadian manufacturers’ various software;
- Ensuring that the processing of guarantees is done within the time allowed by the various manufacturers;
- Ensuring follow-ups on parts returns requested by the manufacturer;
- Ensuring follow-ups on claims to make sure that the payment is done as quickly as possible;
- Providing the necessary information to the different manufacturers to speed up the claim’s payment;
- Providing the parts and service departments’ staff with new policies or updates from the various manufacturers.
- Perfectly bilingual (spoken and written);
- Good computer skills (with the manufacturers’ different software);
- Knowledge of the Lautopak software (a major asset);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good decision-making skills (e.g.: assessing situations to determine their importance, urgency and risk, as well as taking clear decisions in a timely manner, in the company’s best interest);
- Knowledge of the recreational vehicle field;
- Tact and determination;
- Ordered and able to work under pressure;
- Good team worker;
- Good physical health.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
- High School Diploma completed.