General ManagerView the full employer profile
OUEST DE L’ÎLE DE MONTRÉAL
Auto-jobs.ca Resources is looking for an involved and visionary General Manager for its client, an Asian dealership located on the West Island of Montreal.
Our client, a major player, is looking for a dynamic person who has sales skills, a deep understanding of after-sales service and a strong focus on customer experience.
Here are the proposed working conditions:
• A highly competitive salary that values your achievements;
• A demonstrator vehicle;
• A cell phone or an allowance provided;
• A group insurance;
• Ongoing education.
Here is the required profile:
The person we are looking for has strong leadership, is structured, proactive, inclusive and bilingual (French and English). Knowing how to create efficient and committed teams, the candidate will manage the company positively by its performance and by stimulating customer retention.
The jobholder will have to demonstrate strong abilities related to:
• Effective management of a sales department;
• Management of the staff (e.g.: development, mobilization and retention);
• Administrative management (e.g.: planning, analysis, monitoring and control).
The Manager will also have good knowledge of:
• After-sales and parts services;
• Customer service (e.g.: CSI, sales, service and customer retention).
• Setting short- and long-term goals for each department;
• Analyzing the dealership’s results in terms operations, comparing them to the objectives and taking the appropriate measures to ensure that the results are achieved;
• Implementing and maintaining effective communication across the dealership;
• Hiring, training and motivating all the dealership’s departments’ Managers;
• Maintaining harmonious relations with the manufacturer;
• Performing other duties as required by the dealership.
Are you challenged by this exceptional description? Apply quickly via Auto-jobs.ca.
Auto-jobs.ca advocates confidentiality!