Manager’s SecretaryView the full employer profile
17080 Rue Claude,
Are you orderly and versatile?
Do you want to take on new challenges every day?
If so, read on!
The new ProColor Pierrefonds wishes to hire a Manager’s Secretary to complement its dynamic team.
As part of your duties, you will:
- Answer and transfer incoming calls;
- Schedule estimate and repair appointments;
- Establish a relationship between clients and insurance companies by phone and email;
- Carry out calls and follow-ups with customers;
- Open insurance files;
- Communicate with insurance companies;
- Perform billing;
- Take care of accounts payable and receivable;
- Perform any other related task.
- Having at least 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Holding a valid driver's licence;
- Being PERFECTLY bilingual (French and English);
- Demonstrating interpersonal skills and courtesy;
- Having a professional presentation and language;
- Being versatile and orderly;
- Enjoying new challenges;
- Having good time and priority management skills.
The work schedule will be from 7:30 am to 5 pm, Monday to Thursday and Fridays, from 7:30 am to 2 pm. Ongoing education is offered within the company.
Join the ProColor Pierrefonds team and you will enjoy a warm and stimulating work atmosphere! New challenges will come your way every day!
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.