Service Advisor - opportunity for candidates with little or no experience!View the full employer profile
Auto-jobs.ca Resources has been mandated by its client, Vimont Toyota, to fill a Service Advisor position within its after-sales team.
Within this company, you will be entitled to:
• A highly competitive compensation;
• A daytime schedule (variable hours in rotation);
• A 4-day-a-week schedule on rotation between team members;
• A group insurance plan;
• An excellent atmosphere and good working conditions.
As a Service Advisor, you will have, among others, to:
• Greet clients;
• Gather the necessary information to identify and define their needs for automotive repairs and maintenance;
• Offer the required products and services according to the vehicle’s age, mileage and general condition;
• Generate repair and maintenance estimates;
• Open and close work orders;
• Monitor rigorously the work in progress and issue billing, while ensuring superior customer service.
• Experience as a Service Advisor within an automotive dealership (an asset);
• Ability to offer impeccable customer service;
• Focused on sales results and achieving goals;
• Good general knowledge in mechanics;
• Good computer skills (Reynolds software, an asset);
• Functional English;
• Good team spirit;
• Interpersonal skills and good communicator.
Are you looking for a position where you can have direct contact with customers, while using your sales potential? This opportunity is for you!
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
Auto-jobs.ca advocates confidentiality!